The European Structure of Construction Equipment (EUROLISTE) / Register of Construction Equipment (BGL) - What exactly is it?
The BGL is the most comprehensive catalogue worldwide of equipment types and sizes required for the execution of construction work and the installation of construction sites without listing individual makes and type designations and the recognized standard work in the building sector.
Based on the structural elements of the BGL, which have now also been harmonized on the European level with the EUROLISTE and which are: equipment group, equipment subgroup, equipment type as well as the technical parameters and the manufacturer-independent mean original values of the equipment, the BGL now offers an enlarged and updated data pool the contents of which is compatible with other European data catalogues and which now also includes a harmonized wear parts catalogue.
The BGL - What is it needed for?
The main fields of application of the BGL are:
- in-house accounting and intra-company calculation of equipment provision costs, e.g. between headquarters, branch office and construction site or between joint ventures and their individual members;
- organization and planning of equipment management in building companies,
- evaluation of equipment and machinery costs, especially in rentability comparisons,
- equipment value assessment in insurance cases and in court decisions.
The German Register of Construction Equipment (BGL) and the Austrian Register of Construction Equipment (ÖBGL) are available
- as a book,
- as data in the CSV format and as
- online service.
Read the preface here ...
The book, the data in CSV format or an online access licence can be ordered in our Internet bookshop under www.profil-buchhandlung.de
Further information on the Register of Construction Equipment (BGL) can be obtained under the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone under 0 52 41/80 88 957.